Re: EDP, DirectMIDI, quant, 8ths

Phil Clevenger wrote:
Well dammit Andy you are right, I just had not noticed !

The guitar sound cuts out for sure, as I described, so much that it's
impossible not to hear.

I hadn't noticed that one.

But now that you put the bug in my head, I can definitely hear not only
the EDP ongoing loop sound

cut out during SysEx change, but a little low-frequency blip that could be
very annoying in the wrong situation... gah!

It might help to do the DC offset setup for the edp, that won't help
the dropout, but might eliminate the blip.

So I guess for me these SysEx commands are a temporary solution only ;)

this was true for me.

I don't know of anyone currently using edp sysex.

It was intended to set up the edp from sequencer between "songs"
rather than realtime control.

I don't remember, but maybe it's possible to program the presets via
sysex, so at least you could have different presets for each piece you
play.

regards
andy

Best,