Re: PC on an imac

>> , such as how to switch between the 2, how to work a plug in for
>> windows while simultaneously running mac plug-ins, etc.

Here is a good article on Parallels set up and configuration.
http://lifehacker.com/221002/hack-attack-how-to-run-windows-and-mac-apps-side+by+side-with-parallels

FWIW, I would just install windoze on a seperate partition rather than
using a virtual machine emulation like Parallels.

Have any mac people on the list had audio/video production experience with
using the parallel's virtual machine emulation?   If so,  how is the
performance and what DAW/ Editor did you use?

cheers all
Daniel