Re: Boomerang with Sidecar

well the long press can be a bit tricky for ex. on my M9,i guess i
have to practice that more,specially when im ready to loop an arranged
song,and also because i dont always know in what mode i am while busy
singing and forget to look at the blinking tap tempo but the rang
might be different.
By the way is there a small cheap midi footswitch to send a single
midi comand like a cc or pg outhere?
that would probably make things a bit faster,if i put it beside the m9
on the pedalboard,the smallest ive seen is the midi mouse for tech 21
but is just too x pensive for that.
Luis

--
www.luis-angulo.com