Re: Roland gr55

I"m holding out 'til they have a system that offers all 3 things that I need and use:

Completely independent FX for my magnetic PUs

Completely independent Hexaphonic COSM processing

AND

Completely independent Guitar Synthesis.

"Til then i guess I keep with my VF-1+Vortex, VG99, and GR1 mixed down and inserted into MaxMSP.