Boomerang III for harmonica

I don't think anyone gets kicked off this list-
I had an RC-20, I liked it a lot for what it was, but don't think I would
like the RC-50-the footprint is too big, and it doesn't have control of the
decay of the loop, something that gets referred to as "feedback" a lot . .
.
not the same feedback that harmonica players are eager to avoid.
I currently am using a Boomerang III and like it, the latest version of the
software has footpedal control of the feedback--and the footprint is a good
size.
It would be good for your purposes, as it has up to four separate but
synchronized loops, so you could create a two measure percussion loop and
then immediately record on top of that, without printing to that
track--they
are discrete loops.
Mike Stevens was using the Echoplex Digital Pro, and at one time owned a
Looperlative, the LP-1--dunno if he is still looping. I like the Echoplex,
but it's rack mounted, so it needs a separate controller.
I was looping harp at my gig last night, Fireball into a 'Rang . . .