Emergency!!

Hello

Hope you get this on time, Sorry I didn't inform you about my trip to Spain for a program,am presently in Spain and am having some difficulties here, it's so hard for me to believe this happened to me, i was robbed on my way to the hotel. Cash and cell-phone was taken from me also.

I need you to help me with a loan of (2750euros = $3,900)Euro to pay my hotel bills and to get myself back home. I've been to the embassy and Police but they are not responding to the matter effectively, I will appreciate whatever you can afford to assist me with, I will return the money back to you as soon as i return, let me know if you can be of any help! I don't have a phone where i can be reached. I am so confused right now. please let me know immediately.

Best Regard

Antony