Re: Loop a Hang?

michael klobuchar wrote:
<<And well worth the photos I got>>

well!.....where are the pics big nut?.....:)

Hah! A fair request. But I haven't really done any print work since the early 90's... maybe before, even. Besides, all the negs are in a storage shed back in the Windy City (still trying to get all that crap moved over here). I've got a huge box full of negatives from the various shows I shot, so there're a lot of cool images just sitting around.

Hopefully, I'll have it all back before the end of next year, and can actually start sharing a lot of that stuff again. For the moment, just hoping the stories are entertaining enough. :)

        --m.