Re: I'm back.

> D. Baldwin, Coyote Man, I recognize that byline.
>
> Yep, some of us old timers are still here.

Yep, me too.  I never left, it's just hard to keep up sometimes!  But i
value this community now as much as i did in 1996, and in the following
few years when i learned SO MUCH from this crew.  Kim, Zvonar, they have
left us...but the community lives.  And we keep learning, and getting off
topic sometimes...

A hearty thanks to the lot of you who have made up such a major part of my
education--about a LOT of things!

Peace,
Peter
Peter Koniuto