Re: Pedalboard friendly splitters and mixers?

I use a M13.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZEiGB5AzsU&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Between that, the Rang, and the Bass Driver DI, I can split and send in all sorts of ways.  I tend to send an uneffected signal to my amp and one from the DI to my monitor.  Right now, all my effects from the M13 go through the looper, amp, and monitor.

Sent from my phone,

Mike