Re: Chicks, Looping, and Harmonica (was Why...?)

Maybe people find it charming because your performance is very good
and that "crappy" harmonica part just comes out as another evidence of
your powerful performance attitude. Besides, singing on the beach with
real wind noise terrorizing the cam work is cool because "it no doubt
shows the real thing". And ever since Dylan a non blues harp harmonica
is allowed to sound even worse than that, so in a way harmonica is not
about how it sounds but about everything else in a song performance
that is not the harmonica. Kind of the sour flavor in a recipe that
has to be there to justify the dish... ;-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen