Re: Chicks, Looping, and Harmonica (was Why...?)

Thanks. I barely knew the song and was still pretty green on banjo.
 I could almost Be exempted from this most excellent group because I
pretty much use my banjo head and effects to loop me a drummer. I do very
little melodic looping. I do 4-part harmonies on my bad religion covers so
I guess that is unique and looping.
I'm here in eastern Ky (or the sugarlands of the Philippines) so it's rare
I get to play with other musicians.
I did find a clip on YouTube of me looping but it was under the title
"Hank Zeppelin" and it too was only looping in a quasi percussive cheating
manner (I looped Bonhams opening drums to Levee and sang a Hank Williams
tune over it. And very bad harmonica too. Lol)

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo
Earth, Worm & Fire
http://myspace.com/earthwormandfire
http://YouTube.com/ChazWorm