Re: Live looping cello performances

I have that app but haven't reloaded it after my os5 cracked up all my apps. I never used it anywhere near like that though. Wow.
What iPhone is he using. Mine is just a 3GS. I didn't seem that it had that kind of use ability.
Technology is really spoiling me. I remember realizing that my DSP128's digital delay had an infinite hold on it so I could layer my own (out-of-tune) harmonies I thought the world was my oyster. That was over 20 years ago.
Will Loopy performance be better on my 32gb 3GS or my 16gb iPad (first gen?!?)
I must learn to utilize things better. That was very impressive.

Chaz Worm - singer, bass, banjo
Earth, Worm, &, Fire and
Electric Light Opry