Re: Live looping cello performances

David's got an iPod Touch, 4th gen, I think, which is similar in hardware to the iPhone 4.

Loopy'll probably run best on the iPad, as it's newer hardware, but it should be fine on the 3Gs too (if it's not, I recommend rebooting the device, and maybe even experimenting with things like turning off WiFi/Bluetooth, which take a little CPU time to run sometimes). I've recently made some big optimisations, ready for release with the next update (along with MIDI clock sync and footswitch/etc control at last, huzzah!), so the next version should be even 3Gs-friendlier.