The Fate of Music in the Age of No Effort | Fingertips Music

Interesting article. Some I agree with and some either I didn't, or only partially so. It brought up a number of considerable points.
I also really liked the various comments on the article both in agreement, and even better, those that had a different take on the subject,
and / or some challenges to the article. Over all, a worthy reading / thinking experience, IMO.  Enjoy...

Cheerios,
Rev. Fever
Portland,OR