Re: RE: Austin, TX loopers

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Gareth Whittock wrote:
Willie Oterie and Dave Laczko are another very interesting looping team I believe they live in Austin. I had a very cool jam with them in Florence, Italy this year. Dave's tone is exceptionally finely honed and Willie is just - well - out there!
For some reason, I assumed Willie Oterie was from Santa Cruz............I don't even know where that assumption came from..................my bad (there are still several really good live loopers from my own home town whose music I'm not that familiar with..........this world is expanding rapidly!

I also don't know Dave Laczko's music but I'd love to get them to both come and play
the festival in California if at all possible.

Thanks for the recommendations, Gareth.

Rick Walker