Re: Austin, TX loopers

Thanks very much for the info!

darren

From: Gareth Whittock <buddhamachine@live.co.uk>
To: loopers-delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2011 7:46 AM
Subject: RE: Austin, TX loopers

I can second Rick's comments on this. James toured Japan with Bernhard Wagner and myself a few years ago - Some of his stuff is exceptionally good imo.
Bobdog is also a very talented guy and a talented producer.
Willie Oterie and Dave Laczko are another very interesting looping team I believe they live in Austin. I had a very cool jam with them in Florence, Italy this year. Dave's tone is exceptionally finely honed and Willie is just - well - out there!

Peace,

Gareth