Numerology (Re: 11 11 11)

On Tue, Nov 29, 2011 at 10:28 PM, Raül Bonell <raul.bonell@gmail.com>
wrote:
> I'm basing my solo stuff on
> N more and more. I prefer N to Ableton, any day. Even, you can do
> things with N that would take ages to learn in Max.

This is exactly why also I love Numerology! It feels like a tool
created for composing and performing musicians while Max feels like it
is targeting programming music theorists.

I like simple riffs where accents, notes and pitches circle around in
three loops of different length. Well, that is also cool for "not
simple riffs" i.e. quite long never repeating melody lines. The bring
a looping feel anyway thanks to the "discrete sequence" structure.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen