Re: Roland GR55 - First Impressions review

mark francombe wrote:

Im loving tis idea... my guitar tech had a nighmare putting both a GK2B and a fernandez into the guitar, wonder what he would say if I turned up with 2 more gK3´s Im gonna do this..!!

Dunnow if you did this already,
but I reckon it's a good idea to to blu tack a GK3 into place first to see
how well the synth tracks when the pickup
isn't right next to the bridge.

(guessing that your guitar tech won't be
 able to fit 3 p/us within 1cm of the bridge
 as per Roland's recommendation)

andy