Re: Vorstadtprinzessinnenklangwellen

Hi Michael,

that is beautiful! I just listened to it twice in a row. Thank you!

Johannes

2011/12/1 Michael Peters <mp@mpeters.de>

here's a 45 minute recording of an improvised livelooping set that I did last Saturday. What was most interesting to me about it was that I had some plans what to do on the evening, but for various reasons (difficult and loud venue, etc), it went completely elsewhere, and I found myself following short term impulses for the complete set, not really knowing what I was doing.

I was completely convinced afterwards that the set had been a complete failure, even when people told me they quite liked it. Then two days later I listened through the recording and found that the rapid succession of style changes was quite interesting.

http://veloopity.bandcamp.com/album/vorstadtprinzessinnenklangwellen

Does it happen to you too that your own immediate assessment of your live music is very different to what you feel about it later?

-Michael

--
jenko.nashorn@googlemail.com
www.myspace.com/nashorn