Re: Boss PS-6 as a tool for looped bass.

On Nov 28, 2011, at 6:56 AM, chaz worm wrote:

I had an OC2 and I found it unacceptable for even my ridiculously low standards. I hated it.
I went to the nearest used equipment store to find a replacement.

I'm happy to hear this not so glowing review because it confirms my view. I wonder what put you off about it. For me, I find it difficult to operate. It keeps doing things I don't expect and trying to double stomp really messes me up (went out and immediately bought an FS-6 footswitch). Reading the posts in this forum, I just figure everybody else is, like you say, at a different level. I want to loop, but I'm just finding it difficult. I have tried to use Mobius. It seems cool but I want to use it with footpedals. I bought a Behringer FBC1010 because I read that it was a good match for it. I cannot get it to do anything. I may have putty for brains but this stuff is not easy to get started with. If I had money, I'd pay for looping lessons.