Re: Logic Pro 199,- download / Mainstage 2.2

That's weird, Todd. I have not tried 2.2 yet so I can't confirm your
finding here. But there are other ways to set up Mobius in Mainstage
than that sidechain based one. For the last year I have been running
Mobius on an Aux channel to where I send audio with the send know from
every channel strip who's audio I want to loop. The point in opening
Mobius on an instrument channel and using the sidechain to fetch audio
is to pipe your external control MIDI for Mobius through Mainstage.
But I'm not doing that; I have set up Mobius to listen directly to a
MIDI In port without Mainstage having to do anything with it. I like
that setup because it means you have all your MIDI bindings inside
Mobius and in all host applications I use for Mobius it always works
the same related my foot control pedalboard and hand controlled MIDI
mixer. Oh, and I'm not using separate output channels from Mobius now,
just one audio output.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com