Re: Logic Pro 199,- download / Mainstage 2.2

Only issue I ran into today with Mainstage 2.2 and Mobius was that even
after saving my set I needed to reselect "side chain to bus 1" to pass
audio through Mobius.

When I would first fire up the program no audio would pass through Mobius
even though it looks as though side chain on Mobius was set to bus 1. If I
reselected it from the drop down menu then the audio would pass through
Mobius again. Other than that minor issue I had no audio glitches today
and had lots of fun looping!

Now that I think about it, my set was originally from a previous version
of Mainstage so maybe if I start a new set from scratch in 2.2 that will
take care of this bug?

|Looking forward to read!
|
|Per
Todd Matthews