Re: Boss PS-6 as a tool for looped bass.

mark francombe schrieb:
Programming the FCB1010, if its the firts thing youve done in midi world.. would be hell.
But its NOT as hard as people make out.
I have instructions on my blog at:
http://www.markfrancombe.com/wordpress/?p=49
There's two things that make this cumbersome: first, there's quite some functionality hidden in that primitive programming user interface. Then, the sheer number of button presses required to program all the MIDI notes and exp pedals for all of your switches (not just the first 10) isn't that much fun...

I personally used this freeware editor (windows only afaik):
http://host.mtnsys.com:81/faq-fcb/PCEditorBeta.htm

There might be other alternatives available.

And as suggested, after you've done that, make sure to never go into programming mode again. Heck, I think the last time I did this was 2005?

            Rainer

--
http://moinlabs.de
Follow me on twitter: http://twitter.com/moinlabs