LP2 Random Retrigger - Quarter/Quadruple Speed

Michael Peters wrote:
...still don't really know what the LP2 can do and which of the amazing
things
the LP1 does are incorporated in its little brother

two goodies in the LP-2 that are not currently in the LP-1 that I put into the feature set

RANDOM RETRIGGER
everytime you retrigger it goes to a random place in the loop. I put this in with the idea of relooping or resampling, so as to give someone the ability to play the retrigger pedal as an ostinato rhythm with the foot............an indulgent feature but some cool things
can come from it.

and

1/4 speed ,  Quadruple speed.   (artifacty as hell, but in a very cool way)

I love both of those.

Here they are demonstrated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3T74R4m7jo&list=UU04qO6rN2FCTqc8oMGWVCcQ&feature=plcp

This is the first time I ever had the unit to play with:
Literally the first thing I played on it......

two unsynced solo electric guitar tracks,
using a fretless pink stratocaster (with dayglo pink UV active strings) and a harmonic capo attached to it at the 12 fret.........instrument tuned to a 6 string scale (as opposed
to standard or any kind of open tuning).

I played it mostly as a zither with small amounts of fretless playing thrown in for good measure: