Re: WHY - multiply?

On Mon, Dec 12, 2011 at 3:37 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> 2X or 4X looping

Hey - the cool one is 3X and 3/. That's the trick make a short "hi
hat" loop not crash into boring-land too soon. I only use Instant
Multiply when aiming at such poly rhythm effect in parallel loops,
otherwise I'm like Mark sticking with the linear Multiply where you
play along in the flow.

One useful script I made for Mobius goes "reverse and overdub on next
cycle cusp". Most times I hit that pedal I follow it up with a
traditional (linear, EDP-style) Multiply in the lame-duck-period (from
the moment command is given until it is executed on the quantize
point). This makes the looper start multiplying in reverse mode. To
finish this action I hit the "reverse and overdub on next cycle cusp"
pedal a second time.

Lovely gospel, Mark! :-)  Yes the Kraut Crowd also "had it" IMHO. Same
vibe.

Pierz