Re: BEST iPad Apps for LIVE LOOPING

Dennis Moser wrote:
The Alesis dock uses the 30-pin connector for ALL non-tactile
input/output from the iPad—audio and video.

You'll have to excuse my i-Ignorance, which extends way beyond my curiosity.

I presume the 30 pin connector has the analog audio on it's pins in order to work with those docking speaker
things.

So for me the question remains unanswered.

andy

Best,

Dennis

http://soundcloud.com/usrsbin