Re: WHY - multiply?

Cripes...a lot of dicsussion on this! :) I have to say, I weened myself off of Multply in Mobius recently, and now I'm just looping on additional tracks because I can achieve the same goal but have more flexibility to mute, manipulate, or reset individual parts.

Sidenote: I am syncing mobius to Live, but Next Loop is acting really funky. Anyone doing this with success?