Re: Synced Looping device for Ableton Live

Hi Alexander,

This would be easy to set up with any decent looper plugin (Mobius,
SooperLooper, Augustus Loop...). The method would be to open three
instances of the looper, each one set to the appropriate length (4
bars, 2 bars, 1 bar). Set them up on a parallel channel and set to not
put through any input monitoring. Then simply close the loop for
whatever instance/lenght you wish and this one will start playing back
its content.

Greetings from Istanbul

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com