Synced Looping device for Ableton Live

Hi, I have been searching for a simple solution to this problem for a
while now, to no avail. Maybe you folks have an idea?

I play a live set with Ableton Live, using Midi Loops. For mixing and
introducing new sounds, I am looking for a looping device (VST/AU audio
effect) that does the following:

- Continously record the incoming audio signal and store it in a buffer
that is at least 4 bars long
- provide three buttons which, when activated, loop a) 4 bars b) the last
2 bars c) only the last bar
- This should be synced with the tempo and the bars: when I press button
a), looping should only start at the beginning of the next 4 bar sequence.

It is a bit similar to the Ableton Beat Repeat functionality. But there
the maximum length is 1 bar and it does not sync to the tempo but just
starts looping right away.

Thanks!
Ander
http://ander.fm