Re: Liking/Disliking your own music

I totally agree with your perspective. Along with everyone else's too. I
tend to find that my best work has come from  me just hitting the record
button and just going into it. It seems like I end up happier when I don't
try to think up a chord progression before hand. I did a performance at my
birthday party. I had about 20 people at the house to watch, with some
cool strobe light FX. I gave myself about 7 seconds to thing up a quick
drum sequence and then just dove right in. I wish I would have recorded
the direct audio because that was one of my favorites ever. If you guys
want to check it out search gumdrops27 on youtube and I thing its live
loop 8. BTW thanks to all who are responding. I'm getting far far more

Sent from my iPod