Re: Nerves on Stage: was Liking/Disliking your own music

I don't know how you guys do it with all these nerves and terrors.

I dealt with stage fright many years ago, before a gig that was going to
be attended by a lot of people who knew me as something other than a
musician (journalist, radio programmer). I told myself I love making music
and that the only way out of this situation was to go forward and give it
my very best shot. That was the last time I ever let stage fright impede
me.

It's really important to enjoy your music-making. If you aren't doing so,
it's harder for others to do so.

So enjoy yourself!