Re: Innerclock

Hi Phil,

now I think about it, I remember that a guy called Claude Voit
was the genius guy for syncing a hardware looper to a software sequencer.
He used the EDP, but should be similar for the LP1.

His technique was to forget about midi time clock altogether,
and to have all the sync stuff in the sequencer itself.

The LP1 has a Re-trigger command to accurately re-start from the beginning of the loop, so all you need to do is to send a CC
to it at the beginning of each loop and you should be rock solid.
(well, as the LP1 is multi-track it's not quite so straightforward,
but you get the idea)

andy