Re: Panic Mode

Thanks everyone for the advice I feel a lot better now. The one thing that bothers me is I rarely get into the music. I stand up there all tense but shaky worrying that I look stupid. I dont know why and it bugs the nuts outa me because I want to actually enjoy the music myself so I can make it s better experience.