Re: Re: Panic Mode

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Stephen Goodman wrote:
Me, I sweat copiously in a humid setting... and when I’m taking down/setting up.
For what it's worth, so do I.

People see me and frequently think something is wrong or that I"m horrifically
stressed out of my mind, which I'm not frequently.
I hate having to explain it to people who are 'concerned' all
the time but it goes with the territory.

I went out and bought a bunch of black hand towels which I take with me in my equipment
bags.

rick walker