From: michael klobuchar [mailto:nemoguitt@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2012 4:15 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Panic Mode

wear a tin foil hat, this will make you invisable.....then play LOUD AND FAST.....or you could draw the audience in by showing

them what looping is, if they are not hip to it yet.....make converts, it is a church group, no?.....the PANIC never goes away, make

friends with that energy.....have FUN!.....but remember, once they know that you are a looper, all things will change in your life!