Re: Reading other threads

I read this thread!

I read the ones that are close to my own interest. The technical threads I
archive and search them for insights before posting new questions to the
group.   The more emotive subjects-- like the recent performance jitters
related thread-- often keep me sitting on the edge of my seat.

Its a good group of creative thinkers.  Thread on!

Daniel