Re: Reading other threads

If you are asking How do you choose which threads to read. I never read about gear I dont own, Im very rarely in the market for new gear, no money, so I dont want to make it worse buy lusting after stuff I cant afford, I DO read all philosophical mails, and all technique mails. I ALWAYS ALWAYS read OT mails... (I think the OT threads at LD are often very inspiring.. its like .. "I know we are simerlar in musical tech sense, but how close are we on other ways?" I think is facinating how close and how incredibly far apart we can be, and yet still have good understanding.. Its the Loop man...

If you are asking HOW do you read a thread, when there are so many mails, and they come all jumbled up and theres to much to read and cant remeber the subjects.... Then.. Same as Per.. GMAIL MAN... If you are NOT using a mail system that does threading for you, that.. really... UNSUBSCRIBE NOW.. I dont know how you do it.. you are my hero!
I think probably everyone MUST be reading on threaded email clients.. I have to say that I couldnt use the excuse for a mail client that came with my mac (is is simply called MAIL?) It tried to thread mails, but in the most unattractive and complex way, I couldnt do it... GMAIL for me is the only thing, and Now I have my .. um.. is it really TEN different mail accounts ALL POINTING TO GMAIL.. where I pick them all up in the same place. the only exception is my WORK mail, that I use a seperate GMAIL account for.. but still gmail... Thats cos I dont wanna see work related mails at home.

Wow that was a scrawl.. never been one for hitting reply and writing "I Agree!"

But I could have said.

If it interests me
&
Gmail