Re: Echoloop VST MIDI controller

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 4:31 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:
> My questions are so when using 2 instances of the plugin, how is it
> intended
> that they sync together?
> Is it that the midi in goes to the midi in on one plug in then the midi
> out
> to the midi in on the second plug.. one set to in, two set to out?
> or
> that the midi on goes to both plugs both set to out... or in?

Just want to through in an attempt to clear up the thinking here:

A) Either you sync all plugins (including the looper instances) to the
same tempo source, which i.e. is the host here.

B) Or you sync the looper plugins to each other (first decide on which
on to be the master).

A or B is it. One would not do both.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen