Re: Echoloop VST MIDI controller

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 9:53 PM, Phil Clevenger <phil.clevenger@gmail.com> wrote:
As long as the MIDI is routed to the plugin in the way we have been discussing, the plugin seems to take the commands regardless of the BtnCh value. This made me curious as to how to manage multiple instances of the plugin, but not curious enough to try it ;)

Well quite, I hadnt quite got that far, but Rickys template only works for me (as in the notes on his midi track) if the plugin is set to 1. But I am NOT getting any joy from my midi pedal (FCB1010) whatever the midi settings. Ihave "track" selected in the midi prefs (as per Pers suggestion-- heh heh been wanting to find a sentence where I could say as per Per..)

So how CAN you use multiple instances? I use offset number 12 and 52, and this works flawlessly in Mulch.. so what DO we do in Live?

--
Mark Francombe
www.markfrancombe.com