Re: so long -- and further off topic.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless Phone

----- Reply message -----
From: "Revfever" <revfever@ubergadget.com>
To: <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: so long -- and further off topic.
Date: Sat, Mar 3, 2012 10:45 pm

Indeed. Good idea. And, also worker-owned businesses and companies and keeping as much money as possible in the local economy and local credit unions and local smaller banks, etc We have a sizable number of these types of things here in Portlandia. There will likely be more to come. Along with a resurgence in more union organizing.
he quicker that the fat cats get put on a "strict diet", the better everyone else will be.

BTW, my previously saying "got any 'better' ideas" was meant to be sarcasm towards the current Kapitalist "system" we are all under the thumb of.
But, perhaps you previously understood what I was really meaning by saying it that way? :-) (and yes, I just like to spell Capitalism with a "K" just for silly fun. :-) )

Cheers-
Rev.Fever
Portlandia
http://www.spiritone.com/~rvfever