Re: a dream about looping that I had that I wonder if it can come true

I guess something like this:

start chord => Start recording => end recording => end playing chord

If you don't have any clicking sound it should be okay. Or use some LONG
reverb but it can affect the tone and sound of the chord.

Greetings from Germany, Georg

-------- Original-Nachricht --------