Re: Mobius Mystery part 2

I am thinking we (and by "we" I think I mean Per and Ricky G) solved the problem by routing MIDI directly to the plug-in via a MIDI track in Ableton, rather than trusting Ableton to deliver the message.

So - Set up an empty MIDI channel, and set up an Audio channel. Place the plug-in in the Audio channel. In the MIDI channel route the "MIDI From" from the audio interface (and filter channel if need be) and route the "MIDI To"  to the plug-in channel, and subsequently to the plug-in itself within that channel.

This should ensure the plug-in is hearing what is being sent, and not being munged by Ableton.

I will check this out this evening when I get back to my studio and let you know.

Phil :)