Re: Looperlative LP2

I too had issues with the barrel connector but the one that came with
my Ethos pedal fit perfectly.   The more time I spend with my LP2 the
more I like it.  I had trouble with cheap batteries and did not have
any better ones at the time so I went through every power supply I had
and none of them fit until I tried the Ethos Pedal power supply.  I
have some Boss and Digitech power supplies and none of the barrels
would fit.
   I agree with all that Pawel said and the more time spent on the LP2
the more I get used to it.  I did try my Roland pedal in the Feedback
jack it worked for me but I still need to spend more time adjusting it
as my loop faded faster than I wanted.  I hope to report more later.

Thanks,
Weg

--
Greg Wegmann