Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

For the record, I love love love the happy dance! :) The song as a whole,
eh, whatever… It made me smile though and that's all I personally need…

As far as people watching what they say though, I kind of think that's
overrated to a degree.

Yes, there's definitely a time /place for decorum and tact, but as
musicians, artists, or performers of any kind, it's pretty common
knowledge that you can't please everybody and furthermore some people are
just going to flat out hate what you do. -And it's all good! :) That's
just the nature of the thing…

The most popular artists always have antifans as much as fans. -Same is
true for people no one's ever heard of… -It just may be less obvious…

My point is that any artist just by nature kind of needs to expect
critique as art moves in naturally more 'dangerous' and delicate areas of
people's experience. So why not express those ideas truly and honestly?…
I'm not saying 'be intentionally crass or disrespectful,' but i am saying
that too much restraint isn't always cool. -Or fun either! lol!

Anyway, once again, blah blah blah…

Smiles,

CQ :)
---