next step in planning the annual Looper's Delight / Livelooping Conference

Hello. As you may remember, in a previous post, I thought it would be a
great idea to have a
digital chat, or conference call, for Looper's Delight and Livelooping
users, where looping
musicians can share their ideas (and possibly sounds) over the phone
lines. What we need from you is
the time of year you think it should take place. I've been thinking June,
but we need to know exactly
when. We would like to have the first one this year. So, if June is good,
what week in June? We will be
using Conversation Station, a special conference call service. More on
that later. And remember, I will
take care of the recording and programming.
Tyler Z