Re: LP-1?

On May 11, 2012, at 8:03 AM, William Walker wrote:

I would like not only to be able to have my bounce information switch to the next highest track rather than starting on 8 and working backwards. I would like to have individual track quantize step information be storable as  presets so that I could easily switch from a preset where all 8 tracks are set to the same quantize step beat division and I could go to another preset where all a tracks are set to another quantize step beat division.

Hear hear !