Re: Interesting controller

> Exactly!!! imagine the scenario..... There I am on stage dodging flying
> panties and roses and the occasional bottle when I thrust my devil horns
> gesturing fist forward unleashing a fusillade of self oscillating delay
> feedback and searing distortion, the crowd screams, then I wave my hand
> from
> one side of the cavernous hall to the other panning the howling din  as
> the
> crowd waves there hands in synchronistic unison, as the  song comes to
> and
> orgiastic climax I spin my hand in a circle above my head sending the
> music
> spiraling around the room as the flash pots explode and Lady Gaga
> descends
>  from the rafters on a a giant inflatable banana  for our power ballad
> duet.!!!!!

When does this scenario get ridiculous?

Kevin

--
Till now you seriously considered yourself to be the body and to have a
form. That is the primal ignorance which is the root cause of all trouble.

- Ramana Maharshi (1879-1950)

Sound and Vision:  http://www.minds-eye.org
Video http://www.vimeo.com/user877640/videos