Re: Interesting controller

Exactly!!! imagine the scenario..... There I am on stage dodging flying panties and roses and the occasional bottle when I thrust my devil horns gesturing fist forward unleashing a fusillade of self oscillating delay feedback and searing distortion, the crowd screams, then I wave my hand from one side of the cavernous hall to the other panning the howling din  as the crowd waves there hands in synchronistic unison, as the  song comes to and orgiastic climax I spin my hand in a circle above my head sending the music spiraling around the room as the flash pots explode and Lady Gaga descends  from the rafters on a a giant inflatable banana  for our power ballad duet.!!!!!
 Bill

DAMN! Bill the sixties were good for  you! :-)