Recommended Listening: Who Can You Trust? by Morcheeba, 1996

For all who like sound loops, I recommend "Who Can You Trust?" Morcheeba's
first album,
released in 1996. They use a lot of old-style tape loops, as well as
digital loops.
One of the songs on the album (and my personal favorite) is called "Tape
Loop," and begins
with a bell-like sound that sounds like it's been put through a tape
sampler. A must-have for a looper.
Morcheeba's first release, "Who Can You Trust?" They are British, and the
lead vocalist, Sky
Edwards, may remind you of Imogen Heap.
Tyler Z