Conversion to Mac!

Well, I did it...after 10 years of struggling and fighting with the PC and music making, countless crashes, blue screens of death, compatibility errors, installation issues, IRQ conflicts, etc, etc , ad nauseum, I converted to Mac.
All I can say is I don’t know why I didn’t do this long ago.  I bought the newest Macbook Pro, upgraded processor, memory, and flash drive.  I’m loving it!   I had no idea what I was missing.